We love what we do
When your sole mission is to make cool digital stuff that solves business problems creatively — and do it with a bunch of other super-smart, entrepreneurial-minded people, what’s not to love? Bottomless candy jars and impromptu happy hours don’t hurt, either.
Want to Join our team?
We’re also always on the lookout for brilliant minds with great experience. Shoot us an email to apply or just start the conversation: email@example.com
Sr. Project Manager
September 29, 2015 – The Senior Project Manager is accountable for delivering complex business-focused, integrated web-based solutions that support the strategic business directions of our clients.
- Serve as liaison between client-side project owner and agency team
- Manage internal team in the execution of integrated marketing deliverables including marketing strategy engagements, digital properties and applications
- Define project scope and effort, identify resources, dependencies, tasks and budgetary requirements
- Oversee day-to-day activities of project team including managing client review process, maintaining constant client and team communication, performing weekly budget to actual tracking, facilitating issue resolution and change management processes
- Maintain updated project plans and cost estimates within resource management tool
- Identify, manage and resolve issues, mitigate risks, and manage team activities
- Own program revenue projections and resourcing tasks
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum of 3-5 years managing medium to large sized projects in the interactive/web services arena
- Track record of successful project management, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and team members in a cross-matrix environment
- Strong initiative in decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and multi-task time management skills
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Strong knowledge of applicable methodologies, tools, standards and procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and project management software
- Experience interacting with clients
- Ability to prepare for and run client-facing meetings, such as kickoff meetings, requirements gathering, creative reviews, technical documentation reviews, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of project design and production requirements, including typical timeline, costs and resources
- High level of quality standards and attention to detail
- Ability to work on several projects at once under time pressure
- Ability to work independently with minimum amount of supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary for team communication and motivation
At THINK, we work hard, we play hard and we design amazing experiences. If you meet the qualifications outlined above and want the job that will challenge your creativity and intellect, we want to meet you. Please send your resume, salary requirements and reference to an online portfolio, if available, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THINK Interactive is seeking a mid- to senior- level Digital Strategist for our Atlanta office.
This individual will have a deep understanding of the latest tools, tactics and technologies in the digital space and will be current on the competitive landscape. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience working in digital and will come from a marketing, advertising, ecommerce or technology background. S/he will educate, engage, train and consult with internal teams and clients on aligning digital experiences and tactics that accelerate each stage of the journey across the entire customer lifecycle. Our ideal candidate will have experience in website management and deployment, digital campaigns, social media, analytics, research and customer experience design.
The job requires that close attention be paid to how the digital channel works to bring to life the brand positioning and client business goals. This includes determining which digital and social platforms will be leveraged and defining/refining the role for each. Once the strategy is established, it is the digital strategist’s responsibility to: define the content strategy required to bring the platform strategy to life, write creative briefs, and work with creative and user experience leads to develop the creative and user experience required to bring the channel to life. Once activated, the digital strategist will work with analytics group to report insights gained and effectiveness of digital activities and will actively work with the client to make necessary strategic adjustments on an ongoing basis.
This position is client-facing and requires strong client presentation skills.
- Develop and drive digital strategies that maximize the value, visibility, and impact of content, ecommerce and brand across digital channels.
- Examine competitive landscape, current assets, gaps and resources to enable better lead management, increased traffic and conversion, higher levels of engagement and increased revenue via ecommerce channels.
- Evaluate websites and other digital experiences based on qualitative design/functionality assessments as well as quantitative performance metrics.
- Monitor cultural and social trends as well as trends in digital and social media to unearth insights that will lead to inspiring strategies and brilliant creative.
- Ideate high-level tactics that align with digital strategy.
- Understand how digital content moves through today’s digital landscape and define relevant and impactful content strategies across digital channels.
- When appropriate, ensure digital strategies support an omnichannel customer journey.
- Development of customer journey maps, research-driven personas and strategic roadmaps.
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues from a range of disciplines. including Strategy, UX, Creative, Account Management, Project Management and Development.
- Create clear, compelling content for RFP responses, client presentations, and briefings.
- Participate in client workshops, presentations, and other highly collaborative and interactive working sessions as required.
- Write inspiring creative briefs and brief in-house teams or partner agencies to develop the content/experience needed to bring channels to life.
- Experience developing business requirements, and strategic frameworks for programs, campaigns, messaging/content.
- Translate learnings from all research into a compelling insight-driven story.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Design, Communications, Business or related field. MBA preferred.
- Experience in developing end to end digital strategies and roadmaps.
- Experience with website production and launches.
- Experience leveraging analytics to drive performance.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Proven quantitative and qualitative research experience with an ability to see and adapt insights.
- Strong relationship management skills – both internal and client-facing.
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and written communication skills.
- Compelling presenter and storyteller who asks plenty of sharp questions and is able to field questions, comments, and criticisms concisely and productively.
At THINK, we work hard, we play hard and we design amazing experiences. If you meet the qualifications outlined above, and want a job that will challenge your creativity and intellect, then we want to meet you. Please send your resume, salary requirements and reference to an online portfolio, if available, to email@example.com.
THINK Interactive is seeking a User Experience Designer who has a passion for pixels and interactivity, is driven to create delightful and captivating experiences in a multi-screen, multi-device world and is fearless in the face of constraints. We are looking for someone who has empathy for users and is willing to advocate on their behalf. The successful candidate must possess a relentless attention to detail, a gifted eye for design and the ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex matters. You should know great UX when you see it, and be able to explain why it’s great and how it could be made better still.
This is a pivotal role on our design team. The successful candidate will be part of a highly collaborative and creative team, responsible for developing experiential solutions that range from large corporate websites and intranets to mobile applications, embedded device interfaces, connected systems and even vehicle control interfaces. You’ll need a passion for mobile-first experiences and deep familiarity with responsive design techniques. You’ll work in close partnership with all key stakeholders, both internally and client-side, to deliver innovative experiences that are effortless, intuitive, and evocative. You must be a natural collaborator who prefers working in a team environment and isn’t afraid to grab a pen and take command of a white board.
The successful candidate will be responsible for researching, designing, and prototyping new user experiences across multiple screens and platforms. You will create personas, map customer journeys, gather project requirements, produce wireframes and other presentation materials (tangible and digital) that effectively communicate your ideas and bring your designs to life in ways that tease and excite clients while providing clear direction for the creative and development/technology teams to properly implement. You will translate client business requirements, technical requirements and user needs, into designs that are visually exciting, easy to use, and emotionally engaging. You will participate in qualitative and quantitative research efforts with users in labs and in real-world contexts.
- 5+ years of UX work experience.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in interaction design, industrial design, HCI, cognitive science, graphic design and/or visual design (or equivalent).
- Strong project management, communication, and presentation skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Portfolio of solid design work demonstrating the following:
- Abilities in hand sketching,
- Ability to deliver detailed wireframes,
- Significant experience designing for tablet, mobile and responsive platforms,
- A deep understanding of screen layout and grid systems,
- An understanding of icon development, motion graphics/animation and other visual design elements that tell a powerful experience-based story.
- Ability to develop conceptual models/prototypes from functional specifications, marketing requirements and various types of user research
- Ability to conduct user research using various quantitative and qualitative techniques
- Exceptional understanding of fundamental design principles (typography, composition, information architecture, content, graphic design, color and motion)
- Exceptional understanding of human cognition and interaction principals (affordance, clustering, consistency, coding mechanisms, usability, etc.)
- Expert-level knowledge of wireframing tools such as Omnigraffle, Visio, Balsamiq, UX Pin or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge of an interaction prototyping tool or tools such as Keynote, AfterEffects, Axure, InVision, Justinmind, etc.
At THINK, we work hard, we play hard and we design amazing experiences. If you meet the qualifications outlined above, and want a job that will challenge your creativity and intellect, then we want to meet you. Please send your resume, salary requirements and reference to an online portfolio, if available, to firstname.lastname@example.org.